【英文情詩】life in love

  請你從你遙遠的疆域, 隻看一眼這個深陷塵世與黑暗中的我。

  Life in a Love 愛中的生命

  Escape me? 你想逃脫我的纏綿?

  Never— 永遠休想-

  Beloved! 親愛的!



  While I am I, and you are you, 我依然故我,你依舊妖嬈。

  So long as the world contains us both, 隻要世上容得下我們兩個人的身,

  Me the loving and you the loth, 我-愛你的人,你-被我愛的人。

  While the one eludes, must the other pursue. 一方必定會窮追天涯,當一方逃之夭夭。

  My life is a fault at last, I fear: 我擔心我的生命終將是一場錯:

  It seems too much like a fate, indeed! 這似乎像命運,和命運像極。

  Though I do my best I shall scarce succeed. 即使拼命我仍然缺少成功的機遇。

  But what if I fail of my purpose here? 但如果我此生目的未能達成又如何?

  It is but to keep the nerves at strain, 那也隻不過是神經一直緊張,

  To dry one's eyes and laugh at a fall, 跌倒時哭幹眼淚,笑破肚皮,

  And baffled, get up to begin again,— 摔倒瞭,爬起來從頭再來一趟

  So the chase takes up one's life, that's all. 這場追逐需要付出一生時間,僅此而已。

  While, look but once from your farthest bound, 但,請你從你遙遠的疆域,

  At me so deep in the dust and dark, 隻看一眼這個深陷塵世與黑暗中的我。

  No sooner the old hope drops to ground 一旦舊的希望掉落滿地,

  Than a new one, straight to the selfsame mark, 一個新的希望便會將它代替占據它的軀殼。

  I shape me— 我意志彌堅

  Ever 永遠一樣

  Removed! 不離不棄。

  Robert Browning 羅伯特·勃朗名

   (責任編輯:Darry Ring)

Comments are closed.