穿越時空:21世紀經典英文愛情詩.

  

  Thoughts of you dance through my mind. Knowing, it is just a matter of time.

  對你的思念揮之不去,我知道,那隻是個時間的問題。

  Wondering… will u ever be mine?

  我想知道,你將屬於我嗎?

  You are in my dreams, night… and sometimes… day.

  你在我的夢裏、夜裏,甚至白天裏出現,

  The thoughts seem to never fade away. Corwin Corey Amber

  我對你的思念永無止境。

  I have searched a thousand years,And I have cried a thousand tears.

  我尋覓瞭千萬年,我哭泣瞭千萬次。

  I found everything I need,You are everything to me. Barry Fitzpatrick

  我已經找到瞭需要的一切,你就是我的一切。

  Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,Her wit, her voice my heart beguiles,Beguiles my heart,

  她的一舉一動,她的一顰一笑;她的聰慧,她的聲音將我的心俘虜,將我的心俘虜。

  I know not why,And yet, I'll love her till I die. Thomas Ford

  我不明白個中緣由,但我會愛她到永遠。

  I just wish someday and somehow,We can be back together, Together we'll stay,Always and forever.

  我隻希望有那麼一天,不管怎樣;我們能重新在一起;相依相伴,直到永遠!

  Whenever you need me, I'll be here. Whenever you're in trouble, I'm always near.Whenever you feel alone, and you think everyone has given up…

  當你需要我的時候,我都會在這裡;當你有麻煩的時候,我都會在你身邊;當你覺得孤獨的時候;當你認為所有的人都已絕望;

  Reach out for me, and I will give you my everlasting love.

  到我這裡來,我會給你所有的愛。

   (責任編輯:admin)

Comments are closed.