世界上最美的情話

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. 每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。

But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end. 隻要我一想起你,親愛的人,所有的失落和遺憾煙消雲散.

I feel at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away. 我們生氣爭執時,愛的雙唇把它們吻得無影無蹤,我的心也頓覺甜蜜。

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。

Life is the flower for which love is the honey. 生命如花,愛情是蜜。

Love is a fire which burns unseen. 愛情是無形燃燒的火焰。 Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。

May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight. 願你的愛乘著飛翔的白鴿,展翅高飛。

No words are necessary between two loving hearts. 兩顆相愛的心之間不需要言語。

She who has never loved, has never lived. 人活著總要愛一回。

Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 有瞭你,我迷失瞭自我。失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。

You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too. 不知道什麼是憂傷,就不會真正感激幸福。

Comments are closed.